atom feed121 messages in org.openmoko.lists.hardwareGSM-noise "buzz" issue
FromSent OnAttachments
Joerg ReisenweberAug 5, 2008 8:23 pm
Joerg ReisenweberAug 5, 2008 8:27 pm
Joerg ReisenweberAug 11, 2008 5:06 am
Ole KliemannAug 11, 2008 9:40 am
Joerg ReisenweberAug 12, 2008 3:54 am
Candy ChouAug 12, 2008 4:06 am
Andy GreenAug 12, 2008 4:35 am
Candy ChouAug 12, 2008 4:55 am
steveAug 12, 2008 9:27 am
Joerg ReisenweberAug 26, 2008 5:22 am
Torsten SieversSep 11, 2008 4:35 am
Angus AinslieSep 11, 2008 6:04 pm
Angus AinslieSep 11, 2008 6:12 pm
Andy GreenSep 12, 2008 12:27 am
Joerg ReisenweberSep 12, 2008 6:20 pm
Joerg ReisenweberSep 12, 2008 7:32 pm
Angus AinslieSep 15, 2008 8:15 pm
Andy GreenSep 16, 2008 6:23 am
Angus AinslieSep 16, 2008 7:25 am
Joerg ReisenweberSep 16, 2008 2:28 pm
Andy GreenSep 17, 2008 1:41 am
Joerg ReisenweberSep 17, 2008 8:27 am
Andy GreenSep 17, 2008 8:55 am
Joerg ReisenweberSep 17, 2008 10:11 am
Angus AinslieSep 17, 2008 12:00 pm
Andrew BrunoSep 17, 2008 1:04 pm
95 later messages
Subject:GSM-noise "buzz" issue
From:Joerg Reisenweber (joe@openmoko.org)
Date:Aug 5, 2008 8:23:59 pm
List:org.openmoko.lists.hardware

Moving this thread to [hardware] from [community], as it's a hw-related technical problem. Eventually I will merge the similar thread from [support]-ml

All further discussion, status-reports etc will be supported by me solely here in [hw]-ml. Please don't continue the threads in the other both lists

cheers jOERG