atom feed1 message in org.kernel.vger.linux-btrfsChanging email addresses
FromSent OnAttachments
Josef BacikNov 26, 2013 6:23 am
Subject:Changing email addresses
From:Josef Bacik (jba@fusionio.com)
Date:Nov 26, 2013 6:23:43 am
List:org.kernel.vger.linux-btrfs

Hello,

Starting next week I will be working for Facebook on their kernel team. Fusion IO has been awesome this last year and a half but I've decided now is a good time to move on and try new things. Facebook is committed to the success of Btrfs so not much will change as far as my involvement with the project, I will still be maintaining btrfs-next and working on stability. My new address will be jba@fb.com if you need to get ahold of me, but like always I will be around on IRC. Thanks,

Josef