There is not much activity for XWiki Eclipse since there are no current
active developers working on improving the project.
Since XWiki Eclipse is something interesting and useful, we might not want
to retire it, but instead we could mark it as Contrib. This means:
* Move JIRA's XWiki Eclipse 'XECLIPSE' project from 'Top Level Projects' in
'XWiki Contributed Projects'. This would also help us better manage the
number of open issues that are relevant and that we can work on. Right now
there are 51 issues open for this project.
* Move https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-eclipse to
* Move documentation found on http://xeclipse.xwiki.org/ on a page on
extensions.xwiki.org (Installation, User Guide, Release Notes)
* Remove xeclipse.xwiki.org
* Update xwiki.org to mark this move (menu, footer, download page, All
Projects page in order to still make the project accessible)