atom feed3 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: maven installing artifacts to wro...
FromSent OnAttachments
paul geerJul 12, 2010 6:29 am
Wayne FayJul 12, 2010 7:58 am
paul geerJul 12, 2010 8:33 am
Subject:Re: maven installing artifacts to wrong repository location
From:paul geer (sdp@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 12, 2010 8:33:07 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

Thanks for the quick reply. I thought of deleting the settings files, but I need at least one for proxy navigation. Your suggestion did provide a solution, though, and for future users experiencing the problem:

I tried it both ways and it worked when I put the proxy data in the install settings.xml and deleted the one in my user home. When I ran the install, it worked. I then copied that settings file into the .m2 directory in the userhome for m2eclipse to have the proxy settings. So far command line and plugin seem to be working as they should.

thanks again.