atom feed5 messages in com.googlegroups.memcachedmemcache and perl question
FromSent OnAttachments
Joseph NorrisNov 24, 2015 8:05 am
Perrin HarkinsNov 24, 2015 9:07 am
Joseph NorrisNov 24, 2015 9:21 am
Perrin HarkinsNov 24, 2015 9:29 am
Joseph NorrisNov 24, 2015 3:52 pm
Subject:memcache and perl question
From:Joseph Norris (joze@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 24, 2015 8:05:20 am
List:com.googlegroups.memcached

Very new to memcache.

in my application I am using Cache::Memcached. My questions are:

if I set a tag to a value of a hash:

$self->{cache}->set('tag',$hash);

is the hash ref set in memcache that will point back to my hash or do I have to actually have a %hash to be used in $self->{cache}->set('tag',%hash);

and do I have to have some unique identifier for the the tag so that the in memory hash will be related to the actual script that is calling it. in other words will each run of the script get a different instance of 'tag' with its own unique %hash?

Thanks for your help on this.