atom feed9 messages in com.googlegroups.adsense-help-earningsData Not Available for all of July
FromSent OnAttachments
VanJul 28, 2006 12:46 am
sushithmnJul 28, 2006 1:14 am
VanJul 28, 2006 8:47 am
"[email address]" <ignore@markmail.org>Jul 29, 2006 4:00 am
sushithmnJul 29, 2006 5:19 am
"[email address]" <ignore@markmail.org>Jul 29, 2006 12:22 pm
"[email address]" <ignore@markmail.org>Jul 29, 2006 12:35 pm
geethaJul 31, 2006 5:09 am
Subject:Data Not Available for all of July
From:Van ()
Date:Jul 28, 2006 12:46:53 am
List:com.googlegroups.adsense-help-earnings

I recently started, a few weeks ago. Tonight I went to see the reports and there is no data available for all of July. There were reports previously. It was crawled on July 21st but nothing. It said I was blocked last week. Now there is nothing there. What does it mean?

I have been making changes to the site. I'm sure there are a lot of page impressions as a result. There were last week. Could someone explain this to me?

I'm going to contact Google in the morning, but thought I would try here first. This is my site:

http://hopeengine.blogspot.com

Thanks, Vanessa