atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.aforgeRe: Problems with Axis 205 camera and...
FromSent OnAttachments
TimAug 9, 2007 12:50 pm
Andrew KirillovAug 9, 2007 5:03 pm
TimAug 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Andrew KirillovAug 10, 2007 8:23 pm
Tim HigginsOct 25, 2007 6:25 pm
Andrew KirillovOct 26, 2007 8:20 pm
Subject:Re: Problems with Axis 205 camera and Motion Detection.
From:Andrew Kirillov (andr@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 9, 2007 5:03:40 pm
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

Hello,

Some IP cameras produce HTTP header, which is not 100% conform to HTTP standard. That is why .NET classes raise exception trying to parse such header. But it is still to make it work using useUnsafeHeaderParsing attribute, which can be configured in application configuration file: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <system.net> <settings> <httpWebRequest useUnsafeHeaderParsing="true" /> </settings> </system.net> </configuration>

By the way. This may be done programmatically from code, so you will not need configuration file.

Sincerely, Andrew

------ AForge.NET - open source framework for AI and CV http://code.google.com/p/aforge/