atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.spaz-usersRe: [spaz-users] Re: New SVN Build (0...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ed FinklerMay 12, 2008 1:20 pm
Ed FinklerMay 12, 2008 2:39 pm
Subject:Re: [spaz-users] Re: New SVN Build (
From:Ed Finkler (
Date:May 12, 2008 2:39:07 pm

Ah, the avatar. Apparently I never tried clicking on that. Happens under OS X too. I'll put a fix into SVN now.

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 5:26 PM, NJames <> wrote:

As per request I clicked on the avatar in the friends tab and it loaded the twitter web page for that person eg into the spaz air window. I had no back button or way of escape other than to restart spaz

If I clicked on the go link it would load the url properly in the browser as expected.

FF2 is my default browser and OS is XP

HTH, Cheers, Nigel