atom feed9 messages in org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketingRe: Some web pages that need some mar...
FromSent OnAttachments
Rob WeirOct 17, 2013 1:39 pm
Samer MansourOct 18, 2013 8:29 am
Roberto GaloppiniOct 28, 2013 2:31 pm
Samer MansourOct 31, 2013 9:54 pm
Roberto GaloppiniNov 1, 2013 7:59 am
Roberto GaloppiniNov 1, 2013 10:28 am
Roberto GaloppiniNov 1, 2013 2:01 pm
Samer MansourNov 2, 2013 6:06 am
Samer MansourNov 4, 2013 3:54 pm
Subject:Re: Some web pages that need some marketing attention
From:Samer Mansour (same@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 4, 2013 3:54:45 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketing

Our SourceForge landing page was updated earlier today on my lunch break. Yay! New logo finally and same new screen shots as on oo.o site.

I will update the description from our site and features (some of the feature bullets sound more like a change log items). I'll do that on my lunch break tomorrow as I'm about to go play dodgeball! Later!