atom feed8 messages in com.googlegroups.mobicents-publicRe: [mobicents-public] Question on In...
FromSent OnAttachments
Mosiuoa TsietsiApr 4, 2013 3:02 am
Ishmael MakitlaApr 4, 2013 3:28 am
Mosiuoa TsietsiApr 4, 2013 3:46 am
Ishmael MakitlaApr 4, 2013 3:50 am
Mosiuoa TsietsiApr 4, 2013 3:55 am
Ishmael MakitlaApr 4, 2013 4:07 am
Mosiuoa TsietsiApr 4, 2013 5:21 am
Ishmael MakitlaApr 4, 2013 5:34 am
Subject:Re: [mobicents-public] Question on Initial Events and SIP Services
From:Mosiuoa Tsietsi ("mos@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 4, 2013 5:21:20 am
List:com.googlegroups.mobicents-public

I think I have it now. As it turns out, the RegistrarSbb *is* a child of the ProxySbb. As a result, I suspect that the Proxy was forwarding the REGISTER to the registrar. So I removed the event from the ProxySbb and recompiled. Now my application can intercept REGISTER requests before they get sent out to the registrar.

Thanks Ish!