atom feed37 messages in org.apache.incubator.callback-devRe: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gord TannerJul 20, 2012 4:20 pm
Filip MajJul 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Ross GardlerJul 21, 2012 8:00 pm
gtan...@gmail.comJul 22, 2012 9:41 am
Laurent HassonJul 22, 2012 10:02 am
eduardo pelegri-llopartJul 22, 2012 10:16 am
Ross GardlerJul 22, 2012 10:19 am
Paul PlaquetteJul 23, 2012 2:26 am
Laurent HassonJul 24, 2012 6:15 pm
Filip MajJul 25, 2012 10:45 am
Dan SilivestruJul 25, 2012 11:02 am
Michael BrooksJul 25, 2012 5:12 pm
Paul PlaquetteJul 26, 2012 6:57 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 7:06 am
Jukka ZittingJul 26, 2012 7:25 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 7:53 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 10:04 am
Ken WallisJul 26, 2012 10:51 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 11:10 am
gtan...@gmail.comJul 26, 2012 11:18 am
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 11:36 am
Brian LeRouxJul 26, 2012 11:49 am
Filip MajJul 26, 2012 1:29 pm
Ross GardlerJul 26, 2012 1:58 pm
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 6:53 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:04 am
Jukka ZittingJul 30, 2012 7:06 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 7:31 am
Michael BrooksJul 30, 2012 8:56 am
Ross GardlerJul 30, 2012 9:21 am
Gord TannerJul 30, 2012 2:18 pm
Ross GardlerJul 31, 2012 7:49 am
Jukka ZittingJul 31, 2012 10:03 am
Dan SilivestruJul 31, 2012 10:07 am
Gord TannerAug 2, 2012 8:58 am
Ross GardlerAug 3, 2012 12:52 am
Dan SilivestruAug 3, 2012 5:24 am
Subject:Re: [ATTN MENTOR] Re: DISCUSS: Ripple as a sub-project of Cordova
From:Filip Maj (
Date:Jul 26, 2012 1:29:19 pm

Ross, I would love to become more familiar with the specific reasoning, when you have time to share it.