atom feed2 messages in org.apache.jakarta.generalRe: [JMeter] - About Web Services
FromSent OnAttachments
Juan Jesús Cremades MonserratMay 26, 2010 5:51 am
sebbMay 26, 2010 6:52 am
Subject:Re: [JMeter] - About Web Services
From:Juan Jesús Cremades Monserrat (reli@gmail.com)
Date:May 26, 2010 5:51:05 am
List:org.apache.jakarta.general

Hi,

I'm reading about JMeter and I have a question about the test with Web Services. When I send a number of request, for example 15, and all the request results correct but the XML content could have some message error.

Does some meaning exist to detect if the XML message has an error inside?

Example:

Thanks