atom feed6 messages in [Proposal] Update Icons for AOO 4.1
FromSent OnAttachments
Samer MansourOct 9, 2013 8:01 pm
Samer MansourOct 10, 2013 10:37 am
Andrea PescettiOct 10, 2013 11:50 am
Samer MansourNov 4, 2013 11:23 am
Samer MansourFeb 17, 2014 7:24 pm
Samer MansourFeb 17, 2014 7:36 pm
Subject:Re: [Proposal] Update Icons for AOO 4.1
From:Samer Mansour (
Date:Oct 10, 2013 10:37:53 am

I'm working on one more idea where I don't use a background. Using a background circle or square requires you to have padding inside before you can draw in it.

It was a eureka moment "these icons at 16x16 and 32x32 would look a lot bigger and crisper if I didn't have them inside a circle or square" When I have my last idea posted you will understand.

As for the about dialog box, I think that is low priority, as it is a big improvement from 3.x. We have some other areas where we can make a bigger impact visually. If there is another area of the application that you feel needs a refresh let us know, ie font dialog, .