atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.aforgeRe: how to jump to a frame in directs...
FromSent OnAttachments
from_toMay 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Andrew KirillovMay 24, 2008 8:24 am
from_toMay 28, 2008 8:53 am
Subject:Re: how to jump to a frame in directshow?
From:Andrew Kirillov (andr@gmail.com)
Date:May 24, 2008 8:24:39 am
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

Hello,

If you use AForge.Video.VFW.AVIReader, then you may use Position property to jump through your video file. AForge.Video.DirectShow.FileVideoSource does not support this for now. But, Video for Windows and DirectShow are different interfaces and not all codecs support both. So with AVIReader you will be able to read quite limited amount of video files.

With best regards, Andrew