atom feed6 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imapRe: [Courier-imap] iPhone = Connectio...
FromSent OnAttachments
SimonJan 1, 2008 12:46 pm
SimonJan 2, 2008 3:10 am
Jay LeeJan 2, 2008 1:27 pm
moussJan 2, 2008 1:47 pm
SimonJan 2, 2008 1:53 pm
SimonJan 2, 2008 1:57 pm
Subject:Re: [Courier-imap] iPhone = Connection reset by peer errors
From:Simon (tans@netzero.net)
Date:Jan 2, 2008 1:57:54 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imap

mouss, on 1/2/2008 4:47 PM, said the following:

I know this is most likely an iPhone issue, but I was just curious if anyone else has seen this, and maybe/hopefully figured out a workaround...

you could try installing ImapIdle on the iPhone: http://iphone.rustyredwagon.com/

not sure if there is an Apple implementation.

Cool, thanks... but I don't think he'd let me jail break his iPhone, especially with the soon to be released SDK on the way... but I'll definitely add this to my list of things to watch, and if I can install it without jail-breaking his phone, I probably will...