atom feed2 messages in net.java.dev.springmodules.devRe: refactor project infrastructure
FromSent OnAttachments
Costin LeauDec 21, 2005 5:49 am
Steven DevijverDec 21, 2005 8:07 am
Subject:Re: refactor project infrastructure
From:Steven Devijver (stev@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 21, 2005 8:07:28 am
List:net.java.dev.springmodules.dev

Hey Costin,

From my part please feel free to go ahead.

We need to get the project structures ready for release. Also we need to think about packaging. I think we need to set up a repository directory per project instead of one general repository. Things like that need to be discussed.

Please keep us up to date about your progress. I'm available the next couple of days so I can help you out.

Steven