atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.ie7-jsRe: Why don`t actvatly on Element tha...
FromSent OnAttachments
Christian JarhultAug 25, 2008 12:01 pm
Subject:Re: Why don`t actvatly on Element that other javascript script generated?
From:Christian Jarhult (svar@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 25, 2008 12:01:43 pm
List:com.googlegroups.ie7-js

ie7-js doesn't affect asynchronous contents. To manage documents that change after load you need the recalc package, which is an addon to ie7-js. To include it, add this line right after the insertion of IE8.js (or IE7.js), within the conditional comment:

<script type=text/javascript src=" http://ie7-js.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/lib/ie7-recalc.js"></script>

Then, after you have inserted new HTML into your document via prototype AJAX make the following call:

if (document.recalc) document.recalc();

This will re-apply ie7-js to the document, including the newly created elements. Note that recalc still is beta and yet unfixed issues have been reported.

Ha de gött, /C#