atom feed7 messages in org.codehaus.grails.devRe: [grails-dev] Plugin with a compil...
FromSent OnAttachments
Justin EdelsonDec 8, 2007 8:10 pm
Luke DaleyDec 9, 2007 2:58 pm
Graeme RocherDec 10, 2007 3:48 am
Justin EdelsonDec 10, 2007 7:04 am
Justin EdelsonDec 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Graeme RocherDec 10, 2007 9:18 pm
Justin EdelsonDec 11, 2007 7:11 am
Subject:Re: [grails-dev] Plugin with a compile-only dependency
From:Graeme Rocher (gra@g2one.com)
Date:Dec 10, 2007 3:48:18 am
List:org.codehaus.grails.dev

Raise an issue and we can add support for this. And thank god Grails doesn't utilise maven

Cheers

On Dec 9, 2007 10:58 PM, Luke Daley <ld@ldaley.com> wrote:

On 09/12/2007, at 2:10 PM, Justin Edelson wrote:

I've found that in order to get the JMS Plugin working on JBoss, you have to manually edit the produced war file to remove a jar file. This jar file (geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar) is a compile- time dependency. Is there a way that I can get a jar on the compile classpath, but not included in the war?

Hrmm, if only Grails utilised Maven :P

I don't know if this would work but perhaps you could augment the classpath with your plugin?

http://grails.org/Scripting+events, see the SetClasspath event.

LD.