atom feed16 messages in org.kde.kde-cafeRe: PR vs QA vs Guinness
FromSent OnAttachments
Catherine Olanich RaymondApr 14, 2002 7:20 pm
Timothy R. ButlerApr 14, 2002 9:12 pm
Vadim PlesskyApr 16, 2002 12:08 am
Vadim PlesskyApr 16, 2002 1:27 am
Catherine Olanich RaymondApr 16, 2002 8:28 pm
Vadim PlesskyApr 17, 2002 12:51 am
Vadim PlesskyApr 17, 2002 1:56 am
Vadim PlesskyApr 17, 2002 2:01 am
Vadim PlesskyApr 17, 2002 2:03 am
Vadim PlesskyApr 17, 2002 7:27 am
Eray OzkuralApr 17, 2002 8:14 am
Daniel CassidyApr 17, 2002 1:17 pm
Timothy R. ButlerApr 17, 2002 2:30 pm
Vadim PlesskyApr 18, 2002 12:00 am
Eray OzkuralApr 18, 2002 4:00 am
Daniel CassidyApr 18, 2002 2:59 pm
Subject:Re: PR vs QA vs Guinness
From:Eray Ozkural (era@cs.bilkent.edu.tr)
Date:Apr 17, 2002 8:14:17 am
List:org.kde.kde-cafe

On Wednesday 17 April 2002 17:27, Vadim Plessky wrote:

My Crystal Ball says that Microsoft will loose its dominant position on ^^^^^ Desktop in 2004 :-)

Look! You see! Everybody on the internet thinks "lose" is spelled "loose"! I wasn't tripping after all.

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on this mailinglist are the personal opinions of the author and do not represent KDE or the author's employer.