atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.analytics-help-roiNo data tracked for my 'thankyou' pag...
FromSent OnAttachments
ARothmanApr 21, 2008 1:23 pm
NMGApr 22, 2008 11:15 am
Subject:No data tracked for my 'thankyou' page...
From:ARothman ()
Date:Apr 21, 2008 1:23:20 pm
List:com.googlegroups.analytics-help-roi

Our site has a pretty simple flow. Visitors come in from our ad campaigns via either the homepage or one of three sub-pages, and then they all go to the same contact form and end up at the same thank-you page.

What's baffling me is that when I look at the Content Detail for my landing page (thankyou.htm), I see 547 pageviews since January 1st, but when I try to see the sources for those pageviews, the 'Entrance Sources' breakdown only shows 28 pageviews, 20 of which are (direct) hits, which shouldn't be possible anyway.

What have I done wrong that would allow me to track 518 hits to the