atom feed3 messages in org.freedesktop.lists.avahi[avahi] avahi and campus wide mDNS
FromSent OnAttachments
Nathan MerrittOct 2, 2007 12:07 pm
Robin PerkinsOct 2, 2007 10:24 pm
Martijn VerwijmerenOct 3, 2007 12:09 am
Subject:[avahi] avahi and campus wide mDNS
From:Martijn Verwijmeren (delp@xs4all.nl)
Date:Oct 3, 2007 12:09:32 am
List:org.freedesktop.lists.avahi

I would think he only needs the "reflector" part, not full Wide Area SD.

I the file "/etc/avahi/avahi-daemon.conf" find the part:

[reflector] #enable-reflector=no

and change it to:

[reflector] enable-reflector=yes

But maybe he has already done that and he is complaining it doesn't work as espected. I can't determine that from his half complete problem description.

Tibors