atom feed19 messages in org.codehaus.groovy.griffon-userRe: [griffon-user] easiest way to dep...
FromSent OnAttachments
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 27, 2009 8:51 am
Andres AlmirayOct 27, 2009 9:00 am
Danno FerrinOct 27, 2009 11:57 am
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 27, 2009 7:52 pm
James WilliamsOct 27, 2009 8:20 pm
James WilliamsOct 27, 2009 8:31 pm
Danno FerrinOct 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Peter LedbrookOct 27, 2009 11:26 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Andres AlmirayOct 28, 2009 4:45 pm
Josh ReedOct 28, 2009 4:46 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 5:40 pm
Andres AlmirayOct 28, 2009 5:46 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 6:20 pm
James WilliamsOct 28, 2009 7:10 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Danno FerrinOct 28, 2009 8:55 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 29, 2009 5:50 am
Subject:Re: [griffon-user] easiest way to deploy jnlp Griffon app?
From:Andres Almiray (aalm@gmail.com)
Date:Oct 27, 2009 9:00:40 am
List:org.codehaus.groovy.griffon-user

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Hamlet D'Arcy <haml@gmail.com> wrote:

What is the easiest way to deploy a public JNLP based Griffon app?

I'm pretty sure I don't want to put it on the AppStore. Is there a GriffonStore or a Griffon Showcase?

No, there is no such service yet. James had the idea of hosting an app collection (griffonapps.com I think) but that didn't get off the ground.

Also, JNLP deployment is as simple as copying all the files out to an http server somewhere, right?

That's right. Just make sure to tweak your config (set the codebase in prod environment at Config.groovy) then type 'griffon package webstart'. That should result in tha pp being packaged at $basedir/dist/webstart. You'll find all the files you need there.