atom feed9 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: project.properties being ignored?
FromSent OnAttachments
John KeyesDec 6, 2002 2:37 am
John KeyesDec 6, 2002 7:11 am
nick...@bnpparibas.comDec 6, 2002 7:13 am
John KeyesDec 7, 2002 6:39 am
Jason van ZylDec 7, 2002 7:18 am
John KeyesDec 7, 2002 7:53 am
Jason van ZylDec 7, 2002 9:32 am
John KeyesDec 12, 2002 3:46 am
Jason van ZylDec 12, 2002 3:52 am
Subject:Re: project.properties being ignored?
From:Jason van Zyl (jas@zenplex.com)
Date:Dec 12, 2002 3:52:36 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 06:46, John Keyes wrote:

Hi guys,

Just some closure on this one. I performed numerous clean check outs of HEAD last w/e to no avail. So I got my m/c into work today (slightly quicker than a 56K modem :-) and I cleaned out my local repo and did a clean check out again. I bootstrapped and ran 'maven checkstyle xdoc:transform' and it worked!

So it appears that it was something to do with the repo???

You might have had a corrupted JAR. This has happened and stung users unaware. There will be a checksum performed on downloaded artifacts before beta-8 is released.

Anyway just thought I'd keep you folks in the loop.

Thanks.

-John K