atom feed2 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: Artefact jars, copied by maven-de...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gintautas SulskusDec 2, 2016 9:52 am
Gintautas SulskusDec 2, 2016 11:49 am
Subject:Re: Artefact jars, copied by maven-dependency-plugin, are unrecognisable.
From:Gintautas Sulskus (
Date:Dec 2, 2016 11:49:54 am

To add, the corresponding Postgresql jar in local repo (.m2) works just fine.

I am trying to copy a few maven artefacts to the project's build directory. For this purpose, I am using maven-dependency-plugin [1]. The code to copy a PostgreSQL artefact to project sub-dir "lib" looks as in [2].

The jar is copied to the specified location (./lib) as expected. However, the jar cannot be opened and is unusable. Am I misusing the plug-in or have I missed something?