atom feed1 message in org.apache.hc.httpclient-usersRe: Almost there just need a little m...
FromSent OnAttachments
Tony AnecitoJan 1, 2013 6:15 pm
Subject:Re: Almost there just need a little more help...
From:Tony Anecito (adan@yahoo.com)
Date:Jan 1, 2013 6:15:23 pm
List:org.apache.hc.httpclient-users

Problem solved. It turned out I needed to supply proxy name and port.   Regards, -Tony

From: Tony Anecito <adan@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Almost there just need a little more help... To: "HttpClient User Discussion" <http@hc.apache.org> Date: Tuesday, January 1, 2013, 1:18 AM

Ok maybe this is not about NTLM but instead finding the proxy. I get these
connot connect then retry verbage when running from within a company. So maybe
it can not find the proxy? I tried some solutions but none worked so far because I am using HttpClient(cm)
in order to use the multithreaded connection manager but the examples I have
found seem to want only DefaultHttpClient.   Any suggestions?   Thks, Tony