atom feed5 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-sqwebmailRe: [sqwebmail] Remove change passwor...
FromSent OnAttachments
icemannzApr 1, 2007 3:40 pm
Sam VarshavchikApr 1, 2007 5:05 pm
Mark ConstableApr 1, 2007 8:10 pm
Brian CandlerApr 5, 2007 12:22 pm
icemannzApr 9, 2007 8:45 pm
Subject:Re: [sqwebmail] Remove change password option
From:Brian Candler (B.Ca@pobox.com)
Date:Apr 5, 2007 12:22:43 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-sqwebmail

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 03:40:32PM -0700, icemannz wrote:

I am using SQWebmail and it works well but I don't want the users to be able to change the password. At the moment they can successfully change their password. All usernames and passwords are held in a MYSQL database. I really just want to remove the link from the web page or something similar. Can someone advise the best way to do this ?

Set account option wbnochangepass=1

This can be set globally in authdaemond's configuration file, e.g.

DEFAULTOPTIONS="wbnochangingfrom=1,wbnodsn=1,wbusexsender=1,wbnochangepass=1"