atom feed57 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] [xwiki-devs] [Prop...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ecaterina ValicaMay 10, 2010 6:39 am
Guillaume LerougeMay 10, 2010 7:01 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 10, 2010 7:07 am
Thomas MortagneMay 10, 2010 8:21 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 13, 2010 1:57 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 18, 2010 2:03 am
Guillaume LerougeMay 18, 2010 8:08 am
Denis GervalleMay 18, 2010 8:29 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 19, 2010 3:23 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 19, 2010 3:39 am
Denis GervalleMay 19, 2010 6:52 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 19, 2010 7:33 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 20, 2010 9:18 am
Guillaume LerougeMay 20, 2010 9:21 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 21, 2010 10:51 am
Alex BuseniusMay 21, 2010 11:42 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 21, 2010 10:57 pm
Denis GervalleMay 22, 2010 1:31 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 26, 2010 6:48 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 27, 2010 12:57 am
Denis GervalleMay 27, 2010 1:26 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 31, 2010 7:53 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 31, 2010 7:54 am
Denis GervalleJun 1, 2010 12:03 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 1, 2010 3:54 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 3, 2010 9:09 am
Denis GervalleJun 4, 2010 12:42 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 4, 2010 9:54 am
Alex BuseniusJun 4, 2010 10:57 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 4, 2010 11:23 am
Raluca StavroJun 4, 2010 11:33 am
Raluca StavroJun 4, 2010 11:36 am
Alex BuseniusJun 4, 2010 12:05 pm
Denis GervalleJun 4, 2010 3:53 pm
Ecaterina ValicaJun 7, 2010 1:22 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 7, 2010 1:50 am
Denis GervalleJun 7, 2010 2:24 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 7, 2010 8:00 am
19 later messages
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] [xwiki-devs] [Proposal] Rights Management UI
From:Ecaterina Valica (vali@gmail.com)
Date:May 20, 2010 9:18:03 am
List:org.xwiki.users

A small variation for Version 3 http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Rights3AProposal

Changes:

- improved the display of inheritance of rights within a role description; - emphasize the display of "Inherited"|"Allow"|"Deny" by using color and icon representation.

For Rights version 4 I'll remove the concept of Role.

Thanks, Caty