atom feed14 messages in org.freebsd.freebsd-stableRe: BIND 9.4.3-P1: internal_send: 199...
FromSent OnAttachments
Lev SerebryakovJan 24, 2009 2:37 am
Lev SerebryakovJan 24, 2009 3:29 am
Daniel O'ConnorJan 24, 2009 4:10 am
Lev SerebryakovJan 24, 2009 5:24 am
Doug BartonJan 24, 2009 3:10 pm
Mark AndrewsJan 24, 2009 5:13 pm
Doug BartonJan 24, 2009 5:19 pm
Mark AndrewsJan 24, 2009 5:42 pm
Doug BartonJan 24, 2009 5:46 pm
Daniel O'ConnorJan 24, 2009 9:06 pm
Lev SerebryakovJan 25, 2009 1:41 am
Ian SmithJan 25, 2009 7:30 am
Doug BartonJan 25, 2009 9:53 pm
Alexander MotinJan 26, 2009 12:41 pm
Subject:Re: BIND 9.4.3-P1: internal_send: 199.7.83.42#53: Device not configured, where 199.7.83.42 is RANDOM IP address
From:Lev Serebryakov (le@FreeBSD.org)
Date:Jan 24, 2009 3:29:20 am
List:org.freebsd.freebsd-stable

Hello, Lev. You wrote 24 января 2009 г., 13:37:33:

IP addresses are RANDOM and DIFFERENT on every restart. These IP addresses are not mentioned in ANY config file on my computer, and addresses on my network interfaces IS NOT from these networks.

Ok, I'm stupid, it is root servers. Ok. But this knowledge doesn't help to fix problem :(

Main problem is, that mount_nfs failed on startup on this router because bind is not ready due to these errors and all system goes to single-user mode :(