atom feed1 message in Mozilla Thunderbird from Java
FromSent OnAttachments
ra...@arcor.deAug 7, 2009 7:01 am
Subject:connecting Mozilla Thunderbird from Java (
Date:Aug 7, 2009 7:01:02 am

Hello! I want to connect Mozilla Thunderbird emailclient from my Java-Application. So I want to read and edit contacts from Thunderbird and read and write emails
from Thunderbird via my Java Application. What can I do to solve this problem? Can I use JavaXPCOM or xulrunner? Or what else can I do? I know the Java Outlook Connector ( Is there
anything like this for Mozilla Thunderbird? If someone can give me some advice or some short sample code, that would be
nice. Thank you very, very much!

Plantschen oder Grog? Der Arcor-Wetterdienst weiss Bescheid! Wassertemperaturen für den Urlaub jetzt checken: