atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.aforgeRe: Question on the Motion Detector s...
FromSent OnAttachments
TimJul 27, 2007 8:53 am
TimJul 27, 2007 10:52 am
Andrew KirillovJul 27, 2007 12:05 pm
Tim HigginsAug 29, 2007 2:52 pm
Andrew KirillovAug 29, 2007 10:25 pm
Tim HigginsAug 30, 2007 2:16 pm
Subject:Re: Question on the Motion Detector sample
From:Tim Higgins (tbh@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 30, 2007 2:16:30 pm
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

thanks... neighbors are in on it they think it is a great idea. we talked about having the in ground sprinlers by his house so when we "push" them over to his area, they get a second surprise... sure I would love for you to stick it up on your site, It was your code that is giving me the ideas to expolit.. and trust me I am just getting started :) I did figure it was probably in the camera class that I was going to have to modify for it. I will keep you posted to any changes I have done from your base class.

tim