atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRe: Limit on intensive searches
FromSent OnAttachments
Hugo Gonçalo OliveiraSep 6, 2010 7:27 am
Jeremy GeerdesSep 6, 2010 7:59 am
Subject:Re: Limit on intensive searches
From:Jeremy Geerdes (jrge@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 6, 2010 7:59:45 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

Since you're doing academic research, you may be able to utilize the University
Research Program. Check it out at the link below:

http://research.google.com/university/search/

Jeremy R. Geerdes Effective website design & development Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote: http://jgeerdes.home.mchsi.com jrge@gmail.com

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!