atom feed1 message in org.apache.apache-bugdbRe: other/3716: AIX binary does not c...
FromSent OnAttachments
dgau...@apache.orgApr 20, 1999 9:21 pm
Subject:Re: other/3716: AIX binary does not contain executable version of htpasswd
From:dgau...@apache.org (dgau@apache.org)
Date:Apr 20, 1999 9:21:23 pm
List:org.apache.apache-bugdb

[In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, ] [you need to include <apb@Apache.Org> in the Cc line ] [and leave the subject line UNCHANGED. This is not done] [automatically because of the potential for mail loops. ] [If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be ig- ] [nored unless you are responding to an explicit request ] [from a developer. ] [Reply only with text; DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS! ]

Synopsis: AIX binary does not contain executable version of htpasswd

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed State-Changed-By: dgaudet State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 20 21:21:21 PDT 1999 State-Changed-Why: Our binaries are kind of random, sorry. I think there's a script for folks creating them now, so the newer ones should be right. Open a new report if the 1.3.6 binary isn't right, thanks.

Dean