atom feed1 message in org.apache.hc.httpclient-usersHow to configure basic authentication...
FromSent OnAttachments
Sachin SurvaseJan 25, 2013 11:27 pm
Subject:How to configure basic authentication for SOCKs Proxy
From:Sachin Survase (ssur@tibco.com)
Date:Jan 25, 2013 11:27:44 pm
List:org.apache.hc.httpclient-users

Hi,I am using Apache HttpClient 4.2.3 library for for accessing resources via HTTP/HTTPS.Requests are sent through SOCKs proxy which requires 'basic authentication'.I looked at the API doc and found that there is class /ProxyAuthenticationStrategy/, which looks like serves the purpose.But I am not able to figure it out how to use it. Specifically I am not able to find how to provide proxy credentials to /ProxyAuthenticationStrategy/.I looked at the documentation & searched over net but could not find appropriate help over this topic.Can someone please guide me on how to configure basic authentication for SOCKs Proxy?Thanks,Sachin