atom feed57 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] [xwiki-devs] [Propo...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ecaterina ValicaMay 10, 2010 6:39 am
Guillaume LerougeMay 10, 2010 7:01 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 10, 2010 7:07 am
Thomas MortagneMay 10, 2010 8:21 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 13, 2010 1:57 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 18, 2010 2:03 am
Guillaume LerougeMay 18, 2010 8:08 am
Denis GervalleMay 18, 2010 8:29 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 19, 2010 3:23 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 19, 2010 3:39 am
Denis GervalleMay 19, 2010 6:52 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 19, 2010 7:33 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 20, 2010 9:18 am
Guillaume LerougeMay 20, 2010 9:21 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 21, 2010 10:51 am
Alex BuseniusMay 21, 2010 11:42 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 21, 2010 10:57 pm
Denis GervalleMay 22, 2010 1:31 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 26, 2010 6:48 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 27, 2010 12:57 am
Denis GervalleMay 27, 2010 1:26 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 31, 2010 7:53 am
Ecaterina ValicaMay 31, 2010 7:54 am
Denis GervalleJun 1, 2010 12:03 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 1, 2010 3:54 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 3, 2010 9:09 am
Denis GervalleJun 4, 2010 12:42 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 4, 2010 9:54 am
Alex BuseniusJun 4, 2010 10:57 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 4, 2010 11:23 am
Raluca StavroJun 4, 2010 11:33 am
Raluca StavroJun 4, 2010 11:36 am
Alex BuseniusJun 4, 2010 12:05 pm
Denis GervalleJun 4, 2010 3:53 pm
Ecaterina ValicaJun 7, 2010 1:22 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 7, 2010 1:50 am
Denis GervalleJun 7, 2010 2:24 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 7, 2010 8:00 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 8, 2010 2:19 am
Denis GervalleJun 8, 2010 3:46 am
Raluca StavroJun 8, 2010 4:44 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 8, 2010 6:41 am
Denis GervalleJun 8, 2010 8:14 am
Philip BrunettiJun 8, 2010 6:54 pm
Caleb James DeLisleJun 8, 2010 7:31 pm
Vincent MassolJun 9, 2010 12:25 am
Sergiu DumitriuJun 9, 2010 2:57 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 9, 2010 3:24 am
Ecaterina ValicaJun 9, 2010 3:36 am
8 later messages
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] [xwiki-devs] [Proposal] Rights Management UI
From:Denis Gervalle (dg@softec.lu)
Date:Jun 1, 2010 12:03:37 am
List:org.xwiki.users

Caty,

I probably have an issue with my browser (Chrome/Mac) but I cannot see the icons :( Anyway this seem to me nice, but I am not sure you should prevent changing rights in summary mode. I think that summary mode should allow simple right management, and for 'casual' or less knowledgeable users, this should be the only mode used. This is not only a summary, but also a simplified interface.

WDYT ?

Denis