atom feed9 messages in org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketingRe: [Proposal] Update 'Get It Here' B...
FromSent OnAttachments
cynosure private limitedNov 10, 2013 10:03 am
Samer MansourNov 10, 2013 10:12 am
Samer MansourNov 12, 2013 1:40 pm
Rob WeirNov 12, 2013 1:46 pm
Samer MansourNov 12, 2013 1:58 pm
Drew JensenNov 14, 2013 2:54 pm
Samer MansourNov 15, 2013 7:35 am
Drew JensenNov 15, 2013 10:21 am
Andrea PescettiNov 15, 2013 11:26 am
Subject:Re: [Proposal] Update 'Get It Here' Banner
From:Samer Mansour (same@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 12, 2013 1:40:51 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketing

Hey Everyone,

I want to have "Get It Here" translated so that I can provide banners for each language, this will help our fans promote us in their markets in their own language with little effort on their part.

ie. /images/get-it-here/en.png /images/get-it-here/fr.png /images/get-it-here/de.png etc etc.

I could leverage our existing translators and their process. But I'm not familiar with pootle, in https://translate.apache.org/projects/aoo40 could we create a folder called 'website' with a single po file inside called 'general.po' one entry for now as 'Get It Here'.

Thoughts? Who manages this Pootle instance and can they assist me with setting this up?

- Samer :D