atom feed15 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRE: [courier-users] Re: Odd LDAP-alia...
FromSent OnAttachments
Sander Holthaus - Orange XLAug 22, 2004 11:11 am
Sam VarshavchikAug 22, 2004 12:07 pm
Sander Holthaus - Orange XLAug 22, 2004 12:37 pm
Robert PfisterAug 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Jerry AmundsonAug 26, 2004 9:03 am
Ben KennedyAug 26, 2004 2:08 pm
Sam VarshavchikAug 26, 2004 3:45 pm
Georg LutzAug 26, 2004 3:48 pm
Ben KennedyAug 26, 2004 4:31 pm
Jacob S. BarrettAug 27, 2004 10:38 am
Jerry AmundsonAug 27, 2004 11:18 am
Sam VarshavchikAug 27, 2004 3:36 pm
Jerry AmundsonAug 28, 2004 8:14 am
Jerry AmundsonAug 28, 2004 9:37 am
Ben KennedyAug 30, 2004 7:03 am
Subject:RE: [courier-users] Re: Odd LDAP-alias issue
From:Robert Pfister (x1pf@earthlink.net)
Date:Aug 22, 2004 8:55:02 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

I have patches that enable this available at:

www.robertpfister.com/courier

I've been running it for several months on a 2000 active user mail server, and haven't seen any issues.

Let me know if you need help with it.

Thanks

Robb

-----Original Message----- From: cour@lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:cour@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Sander Holthaus - Orange XL Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 1:36 PM To: 'Sam Varshavchik'; cour@lists.sourceforge.net Subject: RE: [courier-users] Re: Odd LDAP-alias issue

Sander Holthaus - Orange XL writes:

I'm having an odd LDAP-alias issue. Aliasses through LDAP work fine, except when they refer to an other alias.

Correct.

Aliases are not recursive.

:-| Will they be in the future? Having recursive aliases means I only need to change a single mail-adres when some-body behind several aliases changes from mail-address. Without them, it would mean that I need to change them on many place's... Is there anyway around this?