atom feed9 messages in org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketingRe: [Proposal] Update 'Get It Here' B...
FromSent OnAttachments
cynosure private limitedNov 10, 2013 10:03 am
Samer MansourNov 10, 2013 10:12 am
Samer MansourNov 12, 2013 1:40 pm
Rob WeirNov 12, 2013 1:46 pm
Samer MansourNov 12, 2013 1:58 pm
Drew JensenNov 14, 2013 2:54 pm
Samer MansourNov 15, 2013 7:35 am
Drew JensenNov 15, 2013 10:21 am
Andrea PescettiNov 15, 2013 11:26 am
Subject:Re: [Proposal] Update 'Get It Here' Banner
From:Samer Mansour (same@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 10, 2013 10:12:02 am
List:org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketing

I forgot to mention, I can also have translated versions publicly available. This would make it easier for other localizations to adopt the banner as well.

Samer

Hey everyone,

Just realized the 'get it here' image is out dated. So I whipped together a new banner with a design I've been using with our social media pages.

This is the current banner: http://openoffice.apache.org/images/get-it-here/en.png (from http://openoffice.apache.org/get-it-here.html)

This is what I'm proposing to replace: http://dynomie.com/ext/getithere2.png

I would replace the current one with the same dimensions so that it updates nicely on other sites with the existing logo code (if they pointed to our hosted image).

Lazy consensus as usual, 72 hours.