atom feed5 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRe: Server Side Call triggered by web...
FromSent OnAttachments
MarkOGSep 17, 2010 3:22 am
Jeremy GeerdesSep 17, 2010 5:25 am
MarkOGSep 17, 2010 6:36 am
Jeremy GeerdesSep 17, 2010 7:04 am
MarkOGSep 17, 2010 9:59 am
Subject:Re: Server Side Call triggered by website crawlers
From:Jeremy Geerdes (jrge@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 17, 2010 7:04:53 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

Adam Feldman, who commented on the initial thread, is a member of the dev team.
Beyond that, I wouldn't hold my breath for much of a response from Google. If
you are truly concerned about this, you need to consult your own lawyer.

Jeremy R. Geerdes Effective website design & development Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote: http://jgeerdes.home.mchsi.com jrge@gmail.com

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!