atom feed3 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] submit and environment
FromSent OnAttachments
Pawel TeczaAug 30, 2004 4:27 am
Sam VarshavchikAug 30, 2004 4:56 pm
Pawel TeczaAug 31, 2004 12:50 am
Subject:[courier-users] submit and environment
From:Pawel Tecza (pawe@poczta.fm)
Date:Aug 30, 2004 4:27:32 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Hi Sam!

What is a valid place for my own environment variables for submit program? I have found very nice patch in the list archive (http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=7102590) and used it, but the variables placed in courierd or esmtpd config files are not a *permanent* readable. When I send a message via telnet, then submit program is invoked 2 times, but it can read my variable only at the beginning. When I send a message via SqWebmail, then submit can't see my variables at all.

Best regards!

Pawel