atom feed11 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imapRe: [Courier-imap] Setting up virtual...
FromSent OnAttachments
Matyi GáborMar 27, 2008 1:42 pm
Sam VarshavchikMar 27, 2008 3:19 pm
Matyi GáborMar 27, 2008 4:05 pm
Sam VarshavchikMar 27, 2008 4:25 pm
Matyi GáborMar 27, 2008 4:47 pm
Matyi GáborMar 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Brian CandlerMar 28, 2008 5:36 am
Matyi GáborMar 28, 2008 2:26 pm
Sam VarshavchikMar 28, 2008 3:13 pm
Brian CandlerMar 30, 2008 4:43 am
Eduardo KienetzMar 30, 2008 11:15 am
Subject:Re: [Courier-imap] Setting up virtual shared folders
From:Eduardo Kienetz (
Date:Mar 30, 2008 11:15:24 am

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Brian Candler <> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:26:42PM +0100, Matyi Gábor wrote:

Attached is a mail I wrote some time ago giving a worked example of creating shared folders. See if you can just replicate those steps.

Note that in this example I'm sharing a *folder*, not the INBOX. So following this logic, user1@domain can create a folder "Public" (INBOX.Public), and then grant rights to user2@domain to access it.

Yes, this is exactly what I'd like. Your example help me, but unfortunately this thing still doesn't work.

My courier-installation uses autpsa and not autuserdb, the relavant part of the /etc/courier-imap/imapd is:

authpsa is what Plesk (control panel for hosting) uses. Probably their own authentication module.