atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.memcachedIssue 204 in memcached: get fails aft...
FromSent OnAttachments
memc...@googlecode.comApr 18, 2011 6:35 pm
memc...@googlecode.comApr 18, 2011 7:39 pm
memc...@googlecode.comApr 18, 2011 9:01 pm
memc...@googlecode.comApr 18, 2011 9:13 pm
Subject:Issue 204 in memcached: get fails after increment if key was initially set boolean
From:memc...@googlecode.com (memc@googlecode.com)
Date:Apr 18, 2011 6:35:47 pm
List:com.googlegroups.memcached

New issue 204 by p.yu@gmail.com: get fails after increment if key was initially set boolean http://code.google.com/p/memcached/issues/detail?id=204

What steps will reproduce the problem? I`ve noticed some strange issue with php - memcached usage. 1. $memcache->set('test', true); 2. $memcache->increment('test'); //returns 2 3. $memcache->get('test'); //returns false

So futher increments return supposed values, but get always gives false. Just like ::set was done with compressed. But if I do initial set with some string, at also goes well, the error somes only with php boolean type.

Testing on memcached 1.4.5 server with php (memcache 3.0.5 ext). On older versions problem didn't happen.