atom feed4 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRe: [courier-users] Courier-Imap and ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Joern BredereckJan 20, 2001 8:51 am
Tabor J. WellsJan 20, 2001 9:55 am
Joern BredereckJan 20, 2001 11:01 am
Tabor J. WellsJan 20, 2001 11:58 am
Subject:Re: [courier-users] Courier-Imap and sendmail
From:Joern Bredereck (jb@x-networks.de)
Date:Jan 20, 2001 11:01:50 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Hi Tabor,

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Tabor J. Wells wrote:

Read the procmail-users archive for suggested workarounds.

URL?

In my case I don't use procmail for local delivery and those users who have a .procmailrc invoke procmail but deliveries are piped to a maildir command which delivers them to a properly formatted filename

Is the following setup possible:

A default procmailrc that pipes all mails by default to a maildir command while users can still use procmail for filtering?

What "maildir command" would that be? Is it included in the courier imap system?

And what about the .forward file? Is this working when using this kind of setup?

Ciao,

jb

PGP-Key available: http://www.x-networks.de/public-key.asc