atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRe: Need a bit Help
FromSent OnAttachments
Eric JohnsonNov 23, 2015 4:48 am
Jeremy GeerdesNov 23, 2015 8:22 am
Subject:Re: Need a bit Help
From:Jeremy Geerdes (jrge@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 23, 2015 8:22:37 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, so I'm going to assume that your seeking the ability to submit an image to Google and search for results based on that image, similar to the "Search by image" functionality offered at images.google.com . If that's the case, then you're going to be out of luck. To my knowledge, Google offers no public service for this functionality.

jg