atom feed41 messages in net.java.dev.hudson.devRe: Re: Migration from java.net
FromSent OnAttachments
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 2:03 pm
Stephen ConnollyOct 2, 2009 2:22 pm
Andrew BayerOct 2, 2009 2:33 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 2:41 pm
Dean YuOct 2, 2009 2:50 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 3:02 pm
Alan HarderOct 2, 2009 3:09 pm
Stephen ConnollyOct 2, 2009 3:16 pm
Frederic JeanOct 2, 2009 3:26 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 3:36 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 3:45 pm
Andrew BayerOct 2, 2009 3:57 pm
R. Tyler BallanceOct 2, 2009 3:59 pm
Jason ChaffeeOct 2, 2009 4:18 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 2, 2009 4:30 pm
Jorg HeymansOct 3, 2009 5:25 am
JotiOct 3, 2009 6:40 am
JotiOct 3, 2009 6:41 am
Jorg HeymansOct 4, 2009 12:58 pm
Benson MarguliesOct 4, 2009 3:25 pm
Stephen ConnollyOct 4, 2009 11:48 pm
Olivier LamyOct 5, 2009 12:17 am
Jorg HeymansOct 5, 2009 12:31 am
Jorg HeymansOct 5, 2009 12:37 am
Benson MarguliesOct 5, 2009 3:53 am
Stephen ConnollyOct 5, 2009 7:43 am
Michael DonohueOct 5, 2009 8:05 am
Edelson, JustinOct 5, 2009 8:40 am
Jason van ZylOct 5, 2009 8:44 am
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 5, 2009 9:48 am
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 5, 2009 9:54 am
Andrew BayerOct 5, 2009 1:06 pm
Benson MarguliesOct 5, 2009 1:53 pm
Stephen ConnollyOct 5, 2009 2:46 pm
Jorg HeymansOct 6, 2009 10:26 am
Andrew BayerOct 6, 2009 10:36 am
Julien RenautOct 6, 2009 10:50 am
Jorg HeymansOct 6, 2009 1:26 pm
Jorg HeymansOct 6, 2009 1:30 pm
Edelson, JustinOct 6, 2009 1:34 pm
Kohsuke KawaguchiOct 6, 2009 2:55 pm
Subject:Re: Re: Migration from java.net
From:Julien Renaut (juli@gmail.com)
Date:Oct 6, 2009 10:50:21 am
List:net.java.dev.hudson.dev

Hello,

I'm a newcomer on the list but still I'll contribute with my opinion. Since a certain number of conventions are in place it looks to me it would be easier for everyone if Hudson could afford for it's own hosting. Some people declared they would contribute to that. I think I'd contribute to that too.

Why go thru the hassle of changing conventions that seem to have worked fine so far?

Julien