atom feed13 messages in com.googlegroups.aforgeRe: Form Recognition
FromSent OnAttachments
liuyanshunApr 11, 2008 2:21 am
CaversanApr 14, 2008 1:34 pm
liuyanshunApr 18, 2008 6:53 pm
CaversanApr 30, 2008 10:00 am
liuyanshunMay 3, 2008 8:25 pm
Andrew KirillovMay 3, 2008 10:21 pm
liuyanshunMay 4, 2008 7:57 pm
CaversanMay 20, 2008 7:38 am
CaversanMay 20, 2008 8:11 am
liuyanshunMay 25, 2008 6:36 am
CaversanMay 26, 2008 12:34 pm
liuyanshunMay 31, 2008 6:52 am
CaversanJun 12, 2008 11:29 am
Subject:Re: Form Recognition
From:liuyanshun (shun@163.com)
Date:May 25, 2008 6:36:53 am
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

Hi Caversan Thank you very much for your reply. you give me idea :The first step and The second step I have Used. The Second step I Using Opening and Closing ,then Xor Operator ,The Form Line have been Removed. But the problem is that:How to apply Blobcounter to the resulting image? I'll try to do it. Could you please give me the tow or more ideas? Thank you!

On 5月20日, 下午11时11分, Caversan <fabi@gmail.com> wrote:

Well here goes one idea:

1) The basic pre processing, convertign to grayscale, inverting image and using threshold to binarize it. 2) We must remove the horizontal and vertical lines from the image. We can try to use HitAndMiss with appropriate structuring elements to detect the horizontal and vertical patterns and remove them from image. 3) Now it should be possible to apply Blobcounter to the resulting image.

Hope this helps.