atom feed12 messages in org.apache.maven.usersusing reactor?
FromSent OnAttachments
Warner OnstineDec 9, 2002 6:08 pm
Siegfried GöschlDec 10, 2002 1:44 am
Jason van ZylDec 10, 2002 6:20 am
Siegfried GöschlDec 10, 2002 7:52 am
Jason van ZylDec 10, 2002 7:57 am
Brian EwinsDec 10, 2002 7:58 am
Siegfried GöschlDec 10, 2002 8:14 am
Siegfried GöschlDec 10, 2002 8:30 am
Jason van ZylDec 10, 2002 8:39 am
Emmanuel VenisseDec 10, 2002 8:58 am
Jason van ZylDec 10, 2002 1:04 pm
Rafal KrzewskiDec 11, 2002 1:57 am
Subject:using reactor?
From:Warner Onstine (sw-l@warneronstine.com)
Date:Dec 9, 2002 6:08:16 pm
List:org.apache.maven.users

Hi all,

I have project that is evolving and I was wondering if using reactor will do what I want.

Basically I have two modules in cvs - one for core and one for user interface.

The UI will have several sub-directories for each UI that can be used with the core. ui - tapestry - web-ognl - cocoa ...etc.

What I would like is to define a top-level project.xml and project.properties which adds a dependency for the core jar and any other necessary jars. I would also like to define a top-level maven.xml so that whoever builds can either build all of the ui components or individual ones.

So far, from what I see, this is doable. Now, here's the question: Would it be beneficial to use reactor? Or would it be better to write my own maven.xml.

-warner