atom feed4 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.translate-develRe: [Translate-devel] Translate Toolk...
FromSent OnAttachments
F WolffDec 4, 2008 4:58 am
Filip MileticDec 4, 2008 10:55 pm
Wynand WinterbachDec 4, 2008 11:46 pm
F WolffDec 11, 2008 6:02 am
Subject:Re: [Translate-devel] Translate Toolkit 1.2.1 released
From:F Wolff (frie@translate.org.za)
Date:Dec 11, 2008 6:02:43 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.translate-devel

On Do, 2008-12-04 at 22:55 -0800, Filip Miletic wrote:

F Wolff schreef:

This is a bugfix release of the Translate Toolkit, but contains at some major new features as well. This is the recommended version of the Translate Toolkit for Pootle 1.2.1.

Just wondering: I checked out TT from SVN and it shows that the version number there is 1.2.0.

I tried the 1.2.1 tar.bz2 too, which shows version number 1.2.1.

What's the deal here? I thought that trunk should show the latest version number, or at least show that it's a trunk edition?

Hallo Filip

The 1.2 release series is maintained in a branch in SVN from where this release was made. Trunk contains a few newer features, but should mostly be up to par with version 1.2.1. The version number on trunk is just because it hasn't been touched since the release of version 1.2.0 :-)

Keep well Friedel