atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRe: Limiting searched pages based on ...
FromSent OnAttachments
XmanSep 7, 2010 12:58 pm
Jeremy GeerdesSep 7, 2010 1:29 pm
Xavier Van de MaeleSep 8, 2010 5:33 am
omrSep 8, 2010 12:02 pm
Subject:Re: Limiting searched pages based on the a meta tag or with structured data
From:Jeremy Geerdes (jrge@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 7, 2010 1:29:16 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

As we discussed in the IRC channel earlier today, I would suggest trying a
Custom Search Engine (CSE) with refinements.

Jeremy R. Geerdes Effective website design & development Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote: http://jgeerdes.home.mchsi.com jrge@gmail.com

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!