atom feed5 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imapRe: [Courier-imap] courier-imap with ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gary BAug 14, 2006 3:51 pm
Sam VarshavchikAug 14, 2006 6:36 pm
Gary BAug 14, 2006 8:02 pm
Sam VarshavchikAug 15, 2006 4:05 am
Gary BAug 15, 2006 12:04 pm
Subject:Re: [Courier-imap] courier-imap with authldap and qmail-ldap disconnect problem
From:Sam Varshavchik (mrs@courier-mta.com)
Date:Aug 14, 2006 6:36:04 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imap

Gary B writes:

Also, if I try "authtest gary", I get back the following:

debian:/etc/courier# authtest gary Authentication succeeded.

Authenticated: gary (uid 11184, gid 2110) Home Directory: /var/qmail/maildirs/partitiondevelopment/gary/ Maildir: (none) Quota: (none) Encrypted Password: {SHA}correct_pass Cleartext Password: (none) Options: (none)

I see that the Maildir value is empty, and I was thinking that this could potentially be the reason for the immediately closed connection?

This is not a problem, provided that $HOME/Maildir exists, since the default maildir location is $HOME/Maildir.