atom feed5 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imapRe: [Courier-imap] Courier imapd with...
FromSent OnAttachments
Til ObesMar 30, 2008 3:46 am
Sam VarshavchikMar 30, 2008 6:31 am
Til ObesMar 30, 2008 6:43 am
Sam VarshavchikMar 30, 2008 12:11 pm
Til ObesMar 30, 2008 10:14 pm
Subject:Re: [Courier-imap] Courier imapd with both ipv4 and ipv6
From:Sam Varshavchik (mrs@courier-mta.com)
Date:Mar 30, 2008 6:31:59 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imap

Til Obes writes:

Hello,

i have a question about setting up courier with ipv6. I want to use imapd and pop3d with a dedicated ipv4 and ipv6 address. So i set in the conf file: ADDRESS=a.b.c.d SSLADDRESS=a.b.c.d So the daemon only listens on that ipv4 ips. But what now when i want to use additionally ipv6? Do i have to make a new file for imapd-v6? Or can i add a second ipv6 ip? I searched the web, but didnt found anything :(

Do not use ADDRESS and SSLADDRESS; use PORT and SSLPORT.